The West African Examinations Council (WAEC) 2021 timetable for the May/June examinations (for school candidates)is out. The WASSCE timetable is extremely important for candidates to become well-prepared in advance for the exams.
West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Timetable for School Candidates 2021/2022 [Final International Timetable]
WAEC hereby urges the candidates to abide by the rules and regulations guiding the conduct of the examination by shunning all acts of malpractice and obeying all Covid-19 protocols that have been put in place at the examination centres.
WAEC Exam Date for May/June:
According to the timetable, the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for school candidates, 2021, will commence on Monday, August 16, 2021.
We are delighted to furnish you with the WAEC 2021 Timetable that will assist you with your study for the 2021 WASSCE for school candidates which will commence on August 16, 2021.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|Tuesday 17th August 2021||Nigerian Language(Igbo, Hausa & Yoruba)(Essay & OBJ)||9:30am – 11:30am|
|Wednesday 18th August 2021||Marketing – Essay &OBJ||9:30am – 12:20pm|
|Thursday 19th August 2021||Data Processing – Essay& OBJ||9:30am – 12:30pm|
|Thursday 26th August 2021||Civic Education – Essay& OBJ||9:30am – 12:30pm|
|Thursday 2nd September 2021||Financial Accounting –Essay & OBJ||9:30am – 1:00pm|
|Wednesday 8th September 2021||Agricultural Science Practical||9:30am – 11:00am|
|Friday 10th September 2021||Biology – Essay & OBJCommerce Essay & OBJ||9:30am – 12:00pm3:00pm – 5:50pm|
|Monday 13th September 2021||English Lang – Essay &OBJ|
English Lang – Test of Orals
|9:30am – 12:30pm|
3:00pm – 3:45pm
|Tuesday 14th September 2021||Chemistry Practical(Alt.A)||9:30am – 11:30am|
|Wednesday 15th September 2021||Physics – Essay & OBJ||9:30am – 12:15pm|
|Thursday 16th September 2021||Lit-In-Eng (Prose & OBJ)Lit-In-English (Drama &Poetry)||9:30am – 10:45am2:00pm – 4:30pm|
|Friday 17th September 2021||Biology Practical (Alt.A)||9:30am – 11:30am|
|Monday 20th September 2021||General Mathematics 2(Essay)General Mathematics 1(OBJ)||9:30am – 12:00pm3:00pm – 4:30pm|
|Wednesday 22nd September 2021||Government (Essay &OBJ)||9:30am – 12:30pm|
|Thursday 23rd September 2021||Economics – Essay &OBJAgric Science – Essay &OBJ||9:30am – 12:30pm2:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Friday 24th September 2021||Physics Practical (Alt.A)||9:30am – 12:15am|
|Tuesday 28th September 2021||CRS – Essay & OBJChemistry – Essay &OBJ||9:30am – 12:30am2:00pm – 5:00pm|
|Thursday 30th September 2021||Geography – Essay &OBJGeography (Practical &Physical )||9:30am – 12:30am2:00pm – 3:50pm|
- The difference in Time on Question Paper and Timetable: Where the duration indicated on the question paper differs from that on the timetable, the one on the question paper should be followed.
- Question Papers to be Given Out in Advance of the Dates They Are to be Taken
- Visual Art 3
- Paper 3A – Instructions will be given to schools two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Paper 3B – Question paper will be given to candidates two weeks before it is due to be taken.
- Paper 3C -Candidates will be required to execute their projects within six months of the examination year. The period of submission of art pieces will be communicated to schools by the Council.
- General Knowledge-In-Art Paper 3: The question paper for General Knowledge-In-Art 3 will be given to candidates two weeks before the paper is due to be taken.
- Block Laying, Bricklaying and Concrete Works 3 (Practical): Question paper will be given to candidates three days before the paper is due to be taken.
- Project Work Papers: The question papers for project work for Basketry, Graphic Design, Leatherwork, Ceramics, Sculpture, Picture Making, Textiles, Jewellery, Painting & Decorating, Dyeing & Bleaching and Leather Goods Manufacturing & Repair will be forwarded to candidates two weeks in advance of the examination. The exact date for the delivery of question papers to candidates will be communicated to them through their schools.
- Visual Art 3
- Extra Time for Candidates with Special Needs: Candidates with Special Needs should be allowed one and half times the time allotted to other candidates.
You can also check below for the full timetable for The Gambia, Liberia, Ghana and Sierra-Leone candidates: