Applications are invited from suitably qualified for admission to Post-Basic Nursing programmes on a full-time basis at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos (NOHIL) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Available Programmes.
- POST BASIC ORTHOPAEDIC NURSING PROGRAMME
- POST BASIC ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING PROGRAMME
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Duration & Courses.
DURATION: Twelve (12) Months of two (2) Semesters commencing in November, 2020.
COURSE: 20 Courses of 40 Credit units in form of lectures etc and 960 hours of Hospital/ Community based Clinical Practice, Tutorials, Practical Demonstrations, Workshop Seminars, Case Studies/ Projects etc.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Entry Requirements.
- WASC/GCE, NECO/GCE with credits in relevant subjects, which should include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- Applicants must be registered Nurses (SRN or RN/RM) with Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must possess valid and current license to practice.
- Applicants with B.Sc. Nursing will have an added advantage.
- Candidates must be sponsored for the course. The sponsoring organization will be responsible for the payment of the applicant’s salaries and allowances while in training. Self-sponsored candidates may be considered on merit.
- A minimum of one-year post registration experience is required.
ACCOMMODATION: The Course is non-residential.
How to Apply for NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing.
Application Forms can be obtained from THE SECRETARIAT DEPARTMENT OF T.S.E.R.S NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI, LAGOS
With the payment of non-refundable application fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000:00)
ON-LINE APPLICATION: Please visit: www.nohlagos.org.ng
MODE OF PAYMENT:
For payment online, details are as follows:
- Visit remita.net
- Click on “pay a federal government agency”
- For name of MDAS fill in National Orthopaedic hospital, Igbobi
- Services rendered: click on “Others”
- Description: Fill in Post Basic Nursing programme
- Fill the remaining spaces and click on “proceed to payment”
- A code will be generated which will be used to make payment to the bank.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Closing & Interview Dates.
CLOSING DATE: Completed Application Forms must be submitted not later than eight (8) weeks from the date of this advertisement. (6th October, 2020)
INTERVIEW DATES: To be later announced.
(MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS) ORTHOPAEDIC & ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING (ORAL INTERVIEW BATCH 1) AS SHORTLISTED (ORAL INTERVIEW BATCH 2) AS SHORTLISTED.
VENUE: CONFERENCE HALL, NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI
CANDIDATES SHOULD COME WITH ORIGINALS AND PHOTOCOPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS TO THE INTERVIEW.