Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into one year and two years Pre-Degree and Diploma programmes of Kogi State University (KSU), Anyigba, for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
A.: QUALIFICATIONS FOR PRE-DEGREE I
- Candidates should possess credits in at least five relevant subjects in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- The subjects should include English Language. A credit in mathematics is also compulsory for all science and some social science based courses. Specific Departmental Requirements must also be met.
B.: QUALIFICATIONS FOR PRE-DEGREE II
- Candidates should possess credits in at least two relevant subjects in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB at not more than one sitting.
- Candidates seeking admission into Diploma programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credit passes at not more than two sittings in SSC/NECO/WAEC/NABTEB. Candidates, in addition to general requirements, must satisfy departmental admission requirements.
- The five credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics for courses in Natural Sciences, Agriculture, Management Sciences and some in Social Sciences.
Method of Application
- To register online login to the University’s portal, http://www.kogistateuniversity.edu.ng/cpds and click on “Apply Now” on the Side Menu
- Complete email authentication by loging in to your email, copy the auth code, paste it on your portal.
- if you failed to complete the email authentication, kindly use the complete authentication link to resend and reprocess authentication
- after successfully completing authentication kindly login to your portal via Click here to Login
- to login you will need to input the username and password sent to you along with the authentication code
- after successful login kindly complete the following 1.biodata 2.payment 3.upload olevel (if applicable) 4. upload passport 5.print out screening slip
- Upon successful login, you will be required to make Payment of N5,500 (Five thousand five hundred naira) only being the Pre-Degree and Diploma Application Fee
- Complete the required form as applicable and proceed to the payment confirmation page
- On the payment confirmation page is your transaction details including transaction reference, amount to pay for Pre-Degree and Diploma Application.
- Click on the “Remita proceed button” for redirection to Remita, where you can pay using any of the available channels including debit or credit cards, internet banking, mobile wallet, bank branch, remita website etc.
- After successful online payment, the user is redirected back to the portal and can proceed with the service.
- If an alternative channel was used (bank branch, internet banking), you are required to log back into the portal and proceed to obtain service.
- If you are unable to access the required service, log complain with the school admin, who would verify the payment on the admin dashboard for that particular transaction. Complains will only be entertained via email@example.com
- If the response is successful, navigate back to print registration Slip.
- Candidates are expected to print out a copy of the Examination Slip/Registration Form containing the following: Name, Passport, Course Apply For, Department/Faculty, Date of the Examination and KSU Registration Number.
DATE OF EXAMINATION